What can you expect from ADI’s Jim Dawson? Past clients praise our programs for their interactive format, their invigorating messages, and their overall positive impact. Play the video and secure a virtual seat in one of Jim’s presentations for a close-up glimpse of Jim’s style and his message. Spend a few minutes in the video with Jim at his keynote presentation, “Are you R.E.A.D.Y.?” and during the “Prospecting for Results” training intervention. Ready to hear more? Give us a call and let’s talk about customizing Jim’s message and the ADI training programs to meet the unique needs of your business.
Jim speaks on the optimization of management, teamwork and leadership at work. However, many of the tools he teaches also benefit his audiences on a personal level. Among his most popular offerings are:
- "The Able Leader: Striving for Excellence" Great leaders strive for excellence every day. Learn the leadership skills necessary to engage people, communicate effectively, manage conflict, improve productivity and achieve results. Your pursuit of excellence will have you standing out from the crowd.
- "Savvy Leadership" Learn the leadership skills and behaviors of today’s savvy leaders. You will discover four key strategies for overcoming obstacles, learn how to achieve peak performance by eliciting constructive feedback in a non-threatening manner, and discover how to manage perception by utilizing the power of self-awareness while overcoming self-consciousness. Practice these skills and you will quickly learn how to inspire others to action.
- "Creating Meaningful Dialogue – Bringing People Together" Communication is the cornerstone of building stronger relationships, both professionally and personally. Learn to optimize your communication style, and how to communicate in a way that inspires trust, loyalty, understanding, and effectiveness. Acquire key skills for managing conflict, problem solving and inspiring meaningful dialogue. Tap into the power of storytelling to infuse emotional energy into what you say. Great leaders know the power in storytelling - to engage and inspire. Learn how to use it to keep your organization vibrant and dynamic.
- "Prospecting for Sales Results" Discover ways to impact your bottom line results through better prospecting and communication with prospects. Using powerful telephone techniques learn how to increase sales. Find out the best ways to maintain your prospecting database, create a discussion guide, not a script and engage your prospect. Make your prospecting list yield ongoing results with greater confidence and selling ability.
- "Are you READY?" Jim's newest presentation that challenges the audience to reach beyond their comfort zone and attain heights they thought were out of reach.